We have many food, commercial and non-profit vendor opportunities available at the 2018 Jacqueline Cochran Air Show. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the largest one-day FREE community event in the Coachella Valley!
Complete form below to signup as a vendor.
- To participate in the Jacqueline Cochran Air Show, an application must be submitted to the Commercial/Concessions Office for the committee to review. Applications are not based on a first come first serve basis. The selection of applications received and approved will be approved based on uniqueness of product, appearance of booth display and duplication of product.
- Vendors must list all product(s) to be sold, promoted, displayed or given away. The Air Show Management reserves the right to select the items a company is allowed to sell based on the product, duplication of product and/or objectionable items. If you are not selling, but generating leads for future business, please indicate product or service.
- Once the application process begins, air show staff will contact you to inform you of your application status. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis. Payment is due upon verification of acceptance. If payment is not received by final due date of April 16, 2018, vendors shall lose their current space assignment.
- Vendors may pay cash, money order, or checks payable to The Riverside County Economic Development Agency. Please do not send payment at this time. You must first be accepted.
- The Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport Air Show reserves the right to deny an application or limit products sold which are in conflict with other agreements, contracts or deemed inappropriate for the event.
The Jacqueline Cochran Air Show Committee recognizes the fact that situations may arise which prevents participation; to be eligible for a refund you must inform air show coordinator no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 20, 2018.
The nonprofit groups wishing to participate shall submit their non-for-profit status (501.C Status) to be eligible as a non profit group. The nonprofit organizations that have been approved for the Air Show may distribute flyers, pamphlets, brochures or other information within their assigned booth at the Air Show. There shall be no posting of information on trees, buildings, or vehicles.
Fundraising by and for Nonprofit Organizations
Organizations wishing to raise funds during the Jacqueline Cochran Air Show shall submit their non-for-profit status (501.C status) to be eligible as a nonprofit group.
Electrical requirements must be specified on the applications. Food Vendors shall provide temporary flooring to meet health regulations where food or grease may leave any residue. Food vendors must remove and take all grease, food remnants, and trash from their booth and the Airport grounds upon dismantling. Leaving trash next to the trash receptacles is not permitted. Food vendors not operating from a concessions trailer must rent a food service tent through the air show for an additional fee of $175.
Permits and Documentation
Participants must comply with all City, County and State requirements. It is the responsibility of the vendors to be aware of all permit requirements and pay any fees associated with the issuance of these permits. The Jacqueline Cochran Air Show Committee will obtain a group Health Department permit for all Food Vendors at no additional fee. The Health Department will follow up with the approved food vendors.
Jacqueline Cochran Air Show will represent the best vendors, both in the quality of product and in the attractiveness of presentation. Vendors will be required to adhere to strict standards of booth presentation.
- All vendors must provide their own tables, table covers, and signage. Vendors must present an attractive display including the use of table drapes. Drapes must be hemmed and long enough to cover any items stored underneath. Material that is soiled or torn is not acceptable.
- Food vendors must also present an attractive selling area that complies with all Health Department regulations.
- No handwritten signs are permitted. All signage must be of a professional quality.
- All vendors must set up display and operate within their designated booth space.
- No part of the display may interfere in any way with other vendor/exhibitors or reach beyond the limits of the rented booth space.
- The booth shall be manned at all times during the air show hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Jacqueline Cochran Air Show staff reserves the right to disallow future participation of vendors who fail to meet rules & regulations or expected standards of presentation.
The Jacqueline Cochran Concessions Committee will review vendor applications and assign spaces. The committee reserves the right to relocate vendors and/or reassign spaces at their discretion. The standard booth space size is 10 X 10. It is mandatory that all vendors set up and operate within their designated booth space. The committee reserves the right to implement a uniform tenting policy. Vendor tents for Commercial and Non-profit Organizations are included in the total space fee. Food Vendors not operating from a concessions trailer must rent a food service tent through the air show for an additional fee of $175.00. Food Vendors will be provided with 4 feet of space behind their designated space. Food Vendors requiring additional space for grills or any other equipment will be required to purchase additional space.
NOTE* All Vendor tents will be set up and ready for vendor check in on Friday, May 4, 2018.
Jacqueline cochran Air Show Set Up
- All Vendors/Sponsors much check in with Air Show staff prior to booth set up.
- Set up can begin on Friday, May 4, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Vendor vehicles ARE NOT ALLOWED to enter airport area after 4:00 p.m. on May 4th (no exceptions).
- Set up may also take place on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. All vendors’ vehicles must be off Airport area no later than 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
- All participants must maintain caution around static aircraft displays at all times.
- After unloading and before setting up, the vehicles must be removed from the market area and moved to a designated vendor parking area (pass required).
- Vendors must have their booth set up and ready no later than 8:00 a.m. Saturday, May 5, 2018.
Jacqueline cochran Air Show Dismantling
- Vendors may begin dismantling their booths once the air show has concluded at 3:00 p.m.
- Booths shall be dismantled and merchandise shall be packed prior to bringing vehicles into the airport area.
- Vehicles are not allowed in the airport area until it is cleared of air show guests or deemed safe to enter.
- Barricades are removed approximately one half hour after the airport activities conclude.
- All participants must maintain caution around static aircraft displays at all times.
Fire lanes must be maintained clear during set up, operation and dismantling. Vehicles must be able to proceed down the center of the market at all times. Only "people" shall be permitted in the fire lanes. Participants shall be aware of code requirements and comply; offenders shall be cited.
- The County of Riverside is not responsible for theft or damages to property belonging to persons participating in The Jacqueline Cochran Air Show; nor does the County assume any responsibility for items left unattended during The Jacqueline Cochran Air Show activities.
- Smoking is prohibited in all booth and around the aircraft.
- No person participating in the Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport Air Show shall state, imply or otherwise suggest that the County of Riverside sponsors or supports the views of his/her organization.
- Participants in the Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport Air Show shall be appropriately dressed and conduct themselves with proper decorum.
- Participants may not sell merchandise of adult nature, alcohol or drug paraphernalia. Neither may any merchandise be sold that may imply, suggest or support this type of activity.
- Participants may not sell any weapons of any type (i.e. toy guns, knives, swords, including collectible weapons, etc.). No poppers, silly string or fire crackers of any type are allowed.
- No person shall deface or otherwise abuse the Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, plants or other facilities.
- All participants shall reimburse the County of Riverside for any costs incurred relating directly to their activity. This includes damage to landscaping, light fixtures, electrical outlets, picnic shelters, etc.
- All participants shall keep their area clean during the activity, and leave the space and surrounding area clean afterward. Vendors are required to take all waste caused by or relating to their activity with them. If additional garbage collection, lot sweeping or other clean up is required, vendor fees will be increased to cover cost.
- Animals of any kind are not permitted in the Jacqueline Cochran Airport area.
- Excessive noise from sound systems, musical performances and other audio equipment is prohibited. Sound-producing or sound amplification devices may not be used by vendor without the prior written approval of Management.
- Vendors shall not interfere, verbally or physically, with the activities of other market participants. All questions and/or complaints should be directed to the air show staff. The Jacqueline Cochran Air Show staff shall respond appropriately.
- No selling out of storage boxes; all storage boxes are to be covered by the table drapes; No flashing, blinking, laser or strobe lights may be used or sold.
- Any vehicle outside designated parking area or without proper vendor booth parking pass will be towed at owner’s expense.
- All participants shall comply with all of the above rules. Noncompliance, including offensive conduct, may result in immediate revocation of Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport Air Show privileges and forfeiture of fees. The County of Riverside reserves the rights to modify the Jacqueline Cochran Air Show rules without notice.